A non-technical resource guide to the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Labor, Veterans" Employment and Training Service in [Washington, D.C.?]
Written in English
- Veterans -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc,
- Veterans -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
|Genre||Handbooks, manuals, etc.|
|Contributions||United States. Dept. of Labor. Veteran"s Employment and Training Service.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||ii, 18 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||18|
- Domestic manners of the Americans
- The college experience
- Crop circles
- Studies of Italian Renaissance sculpture.
- second census
- Of Mice and Men
- Traditional justice and reconciliation after violent conflict
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- When the enemy is tired.
- Physical education: health and strength, grace and symmetry
- 58 chev. revisited!
- history of the concrete roofing tile: its origin and development in Germany.
- Gods galloping girl
- Salt & water, power & people
- A Taste of Norwegian Nature
- The Uncrowned Queen
- Hydro-electricity in the Norwegian economy
- Music, dance, and drama.
- piper & the bard
- Women and Poetry