The science of making things happen
Publisher: New World Library in Novato, Calif
Written in English
About the Edition
Describes five principles, taken from recent scientific discoveries, that can be used to realize one"s dreams.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-265) and index.
|Statement||Kim Marcille Romaner|
|LC Classifications||BF637.C4 R66 2010|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvii, 282 p. :|
|Number of Pages||282|
|LC Control Number||2010001710|
- Impacts of a New London Dam failure.
- Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies appropriations for 1995
- She Would Not Be Moved
- Beverly - An Autobiograpy
- RLIN system reference manual.
- The Uncrowned Queen
- Life matters
- Handbook on the fundamentals of argumentation and debate
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- Jesus 1
- Crop circles
- As long as the grass shall grow.
- Rabbinic responsa of the Holocaust era
- American made
- Typefoundries in the Netherlands from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century
- Salt & water, power & people
- North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia - Unit 6 Resources (Teachers Guide) (Glencoe Geography - The World and Its People)
- A Taste of Norwegian Nature
- piper & the bard
- The damagers
The science of making things happen by Kim Marcille Romaner Download PDF EPUB FB2
The Science of Making Things Happen: Turn Any Possibility into Reality [Marcille Romaner, Kim] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The Science of Making Things Happen: Turn Any Possibility into Reality/5(19). The Science of Making Things Happen book. Read 8 reviews from the world's largest community for readers.
Entrepreneur, speaker, and consultant Kim Romane /5. "Making Things Happen" is a project management book that breaks away from the usual mold. There is so much emphasis on a PMP certification that many project management titles have become dry recitations of the PMBOK.
Not so with this book. The book is eminently readable, and the advice is well-grounded in real-world by: The big lesson of this book is that the universe is designed to turn the possibilities you choose into realities, and Kim guides you through the cutting-edge science of amplifying those possibilities and achieving your goals.
Category: Self-Help Operations Management The. Check out this great listen on Entrepreneur, speaker, and consultant Kim Romaner has spent years researching the latest advances in science and technology and then working with colleagues and clients to apply those discoveries in practical - and profitable - ways.
In this audiobook, s. Making Things Happen is a book about practicality and diversity, not about theory or a particular philosophy. It is for people with a leadership role in a project, which can mean everyone.
The presentation focuses on a core situation and then provides advice on how to handle it well.